March 26, 2022
The right supplies for spring cleaning make a big difference, but you don’t need fancy supplies, just a couple essentials that can spring clean your whole house. My favorite supplies for spring cleaning are probably things that you have around your house. Put them together in a bucket or caddy to use for spring cleaning. You’ll save time and get motivated for doing a little (or a lot of) spring cleaning.
- duster – a duster is great for quick dusting and hard to reach areas
- sponge – perfect for scrubbing and getting into small areas and scrubbing tough to clean areas
- dish soap – mix dish soap with warm water to wipe surfaces
- rubbing alcohol – great for cleaning high touch areas like switches and door knobs
- all-purpose spray – mix up a DIY cleaner or use your favorite all-purpose spray
- cleaning cloths – quality cleaning cloths make all the difference in your cleaning
- Oxygen Whitener – a cleaning and laundry powerhouse, this is great for scrubbing, carpet cleaning, and so much more
- castile soap – use castile soap like an all-purpose concentrate for your cleaning
- baking soda – use to freshen, deodorize, and scrub
- scrub brushes – scrub those neglected spots back to clean
- squeegee – a squeegee makes all the difference in window cleaning
- white vinegar – use to break down mineral deposits and to clean surfaces
- bucket – use a bucket or a caddy to keep all your supplies in, keep it handy for when you’re ready to spring clean!
You can see all the products in my Shop here and my spring cleaning favorites on Amazon here.
Looking for more Spring Cleaning content? GRAB A CHECKLIST TO GET STARTED:
- FOLLOW: Make sure you’re following along on Instagram @CLEANMAMA
- SUBSCRIBE: If you haven’t subscribed to the blog – you can do that by putting your name and email address in the FREE PRINTABLES PAGE
- DOWNLOAD + PRINT: Once you get the password (you only need to enter your email address in ONE time), grab the Spring Clean Your Way Checklist on the FREE PRINTABLES PAGE – this is what we are following for the month of March.
TELL YOUR FRIENDS: Spread the word on your social media and tag me so I can share too! Cleaning is always more fun with friends!
WATCH FOR SPRING CLEANING CONTENT ALL MONTH LONG: Make sure you’re following along on Instagram for DAILY updates from the Clean Mama HQ 😉 (my house).